Molly & Princess Leia

I have to admit I am kind of embarrassed posting all of these pictures of these dogs, but my sister keeps asking me when am I going to post again....so here it is. Maybe later today I will actually post some pictures of my kids!

This is Princess Leia, she is our friends dog. We had so much fun with Princess Leia this week! Molly was not sure what to think at first, of this new furry friend in her house sitting on her moms lap and getting all the attention from the girls.
In fact at first she followed Leia everywhere she went, poor Leia didn't have any privacy!



Soon Molly decided she wasn't so bad and they actually would play a little bit, although there were a few times I had to ask myself is this playing or fighting?


Myah was so excited when her sisters would leave for school so that she could have both dogs to herself!

I think that when Leia left yesterday Molly was a little sad! She ended up having fun with her new friend. I guess we will have to start having play dates for Molly now.

Comments

You were probably embarrasing Molly taking so many pictures in front of her new friend...haha
Did both dogs come from the same breeder?
Anonymous said…
As cute as Molly is, I want to see more pictures of THE GIRLS!!!

Nana
Anonymous said…
I work with the girls Aunt Duffy, and we check out the Big Brown Blog usually everyday!While I think the dogs are cute, the girls are cuter. So, I am requesting more pictures of the adorable girls!! Thanks Wendy

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later