Look Who's 3.....

Well it is official my baby is 3. It is hard to believe! Yesterday morning as i was doing her hair, she informed me that the pony holder i had picked out didn't match her birthday dress. I just thought to myself, oh my are we starting that already! We didn't do too much special for her birthday yesterday since daddy had to work and her big sisters were at school. Plus we celebrated this past weekend with Nana and Papa and then next weekend we get to celebrate with Grammy and Grandpa. She did have her best buddy Easton over for a little while in the morning. These 2 are so cute together they always have so much fun being together!

She is loving posing for the camera these days as you can see, even when she wants to take a picture of one of us, we have to put our hands just so and look over, maybe one day she will be a photographer. I think it is because we went to Sears for her pictures the other day. Here are just a few pictures from yesterday, hope you enjoy!









I think i have about 6 pictures of these 2, trying to get the perfect picture of them yesterday was just not working. This is Myah's little friend Easton.

Comments

Ma said…
Happy Birthday, Myah! Gotta love our three-year-olds!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later