Family is something to be thankful for....


This Thanksgiving we were able to go "home" and spend time with our families. We had a great trip and were thankful for our time with our family! On Wednesday when we got into town we headed over to Steph and Brian's new house....we love your new house it is so pretty! That night for dinner we all met my parents and went out for dinner. The food was great and we surprised Jeremy and had them bring out an ice cream sundae for his birthday. Believe it or not he was a little embarrassed.






Whenever we all get together you know there has to be pictures......



These 2 couldn't leave Austin alone, the love their cousin!







The girls had fun together ......





Here is my family.....

Here is a me and my sister,yes she is younger....



We spent Thanksgiving day with Jeremy's family. I can't believe this is the only picture i have from that day, must be because i was too busy enjoying the food after it was prepared that i didn't even think of taking a picture then. Jeremy's mom fixed a big lunch and everything was delicious. We really enjoyed our day with our family. After dinner we sat in front of the fireplace and looked through all of the sale ads in the paper, we always look forward to mapping out where we plan to go the next day.





On Saturday i was able to see my Grandma and Grandpa. It worked out well that this year we were able to get to see all of our grandparents. We enjoy hearing all of the stories they have to tell and cherish the times that we have had together!



Here is a picture of me and my grandma....



There are many things i am thankful for this year.....I am thankful for a loving husband who works hard for our family and loves spending time with us! I am thankful for my children and all that they add to our family. I love that they still want to cuddle with their mommy! I am thankful for my parents who love me unconditionally and taught me to love Jesus. I am thankful for my in-laws who raised an incredible son! I am thankful for the many friends that God has brought into my life who are there to support me and encourage me. I am most thankful that God our creator wants to spend time with me, that is pretty awesome!

Comments

Ma said…
Happy Thanksgiving! Glad you got to see the cousins, and great pics!
We had a great time with you guys. Love all the pics.

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later