A day full of work....

I absolutely hate having to switch clothes for the season. This is one job that i absolutely dread. I have to do it for all 5 of us since we do not have much room in our closets. I pack up all 5 of our clothes and put them in bins and then stack them up in the garage. Usually while doing this project i seem to have piles of clothes all throughout the house. I started this project early this morning and I am still not done. So I decided i would share the mess with you all and see if there is any one else out there that hates this job as much as i do.




Comments

Kelly said…
Right there with ya, babe. At my house it takes more than a week.
Ma said…
Hear ye, hear ye!

And I love that picture of Molly!
I must say I don't miss that job, I'm glad our closets are big enough at the new house that they fit all of our clothes for both cold and warm seasons. Or maybe it's just that none of us have very many clothes.
Anonymous said…
Our closets are small and they hold everything all year - now I KNOW we get by just fine without a whole lot of clothes!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later