Who's on the diving board?

This is our 3rd summer taking private swim lesssons. The girls did a great job! I couldn't believe that my little miss Myah was jumping off of the diving board and swimming to the ladder. She has no fear. On the last day marissa and makayla had to swim in their clothes, it was a way to teach them what to do if they ever fell in the water with their clothes on. I was so proud of all 3 of the girls, they already know how to swim better than their mom, which was the whole point of taking them to lessons! Here are a few pictures from the pool.
  • Are you ready....

  • Jump....













  • She made it!!

  • Makayla treading water










Comments

Unknown said…
Impressive! I wish I was 3 years old and could start over learning myself!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later