Super Bowl Sunday!

My husband was pretty excited to be having some friends over to watch the Superbowl this year.

And you would think if you saw this great big huge antenna, sitting on our back patio, that he must really be in to watching football, but I think he was really setting all this up so he could see the commercials in High Definition. Truth be told he is not much into Football, which you won't hear any complaining here.


So the guys watched the game on TV while us girls played some board games. I'm not very competitive but I know how much my friend Kelly is, so I wouldn't want to mention any names of a certain someone who one at Blokus and was able to use all of her pieces, sorry!!!!






The kids were very excited to have their friends over to play!










Comments

Kelly said…
I can't believe you just told everybody in your blog world that you beat me at Blockus.

And I used to think you were sweet. I demand a re-match with SQUARES.

And that is the first football game Kyle saw all season too! Thanks for asking us!
Unknown said…
That's it. I am going to buy Blokus. Sometime. I see it's $20 at Amazon. I need to practice up before I make my way to the midwest (whenever THAT is) so I can BEAT YOU ALL.

Love,

Lisa
I'm glad i have a bunch of people in Ohio addicted to playing Blockus now. It's still one of our favorite games too.
I can't believe Jeremy set up a huge antenna like that. How did that help??

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later