Our weekend with Grammy & Grandpa

I'm a little behind again on my blogging, but I wanted to post some pictures from last weekend when Jeremy's parents came to visit. They came out on a Friday and took the girls with them back to the hotel to stay the night so mom and dad could have a date night. It was very nice and we really appreciated it!! We got to eat at one of our favorite restaurants, PF Changs and go and see a movie. I heard the kids had a blast swimming at the hotel and eating lots of yummy and healthy snacks!! Way to go with the healthy snacks! : )

On Saturday we did a little shopping in Defiance and then headed back home. Grammy got busy fixing a couple of the girls special blankets while Grandpa played Wii and watched Prince Caspian with the girls.

It was a very nice weekend and we were glad to see them!!!



Thank you for fixing our blankets Grammy!!!


Marissa enjoyed getting to help with her blanket she didn't leave Grammies side until she was done with it!


Snuggled up with Grandpa watching a movie.






Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for posting some new pictures! The last thing I want to see (in the 20 times a day I check the blog) is a picture of myself. Though I do love to be surrounded by the girls! I'm thinking we need to plan another weekend, I'm running low on hugs and have been missing the girls pretty bad! Aunt Duffy
Anonymous said…
Sounds like everyone had a great weekend. Its always nice when family comes to visit. Thanks for posting new pictures, Steph buzzed me in my office and said theres new pictures on the blog...hurray!!!
Anonymous said…
Sorry I forgot to sign my name on my previous comment.
Wendy
Kelly said…
Yay for grandmas and grandpas who don't go to Florida for the winter! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later