Snow Day

Well I don't know about all of you, but we are ready for Spring!!! I always enjoy one big snow when school has to be cancelled and the kids can go outside and play in the snow. Well this year seems like we have had several big snow days and lots of school delays and cancellations. So I am about done with winter and ready for Spring! I love Spring because everything that has died comes back to life, and I love getting to play in the dirt and plant some new things!!! I'm also ready for my herb garden again.

Well here are a few pictures from our last big snow.


Here is Myah making a snow angel!







I think someone looks like they are ready for summer!



Even Molly got to join in the fun!







Comments

Kelly said…
We're not calling a Snow Day here at McCashen Home School until the snow is GONE!

Looks like the kids had a whooping good time! Love that Mol!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later