My Forever Valentine's

This past Valentine's Day our plans changed several different times and I was a little disappointed, but in the end I realized that I got to spend the day with my 4 favorite people, my girls and my hubby! Usually for Valentine's Day I like to plan a special menu and then have the girls help me decorate the table and get out the candles, but this year we ordered pizza and then we enjoyed the chocolate fountain. This was definitely the highlight of our evening. We had strawberries, bananas, graham stick, pretzels, pound cake, marshmallows and cookies to dip in our chocolate. It was very yummy!


Each of the girls wanted to take a picture of us, this one Myah actually took, pretty good!

The girls sure love their daddy!

Mommy and her girls






In case you were wondering what is all over Myah's face.....that afternoon the girls were putting on some tattoo's they got from their Valentine parties at school. Good thing they washed off before church the next day.




Comments

Anonymous said…
I'd just like to know one thing: HOW could there be ANY disappointment when a CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN is involved? :-)
College Girl said…
I'm doing well! The girls are getting so big! And you have a dog!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later