Sick Day turns into Snow Day

I think that Marissa is feeling better now, but we still decided to keep her home 1 more day to be sure. So since it was so nice out I thought I would let the girls go out and play in the snow for a little bit before it warms up and all the snow melts. So here are a few pictures of the girls trying to build a snowlady!


Marissa got a really big ball going, it got so big it was really hard to push.....

1-2-3- PUSH......


And here she is the finished project! She is loooking a little bit more like a snow clown, but that's what happens when you use food coloring. The girls didn't seem to mind they were pretty proud of her.



The funny thing is, we have our snowlady on our patio outside by our sliding door in our family room , and the dog keeps seeing her and barking at her, she's such a protective dog, maybe I should get a sign to hang on the fence that says "Beware of Barking Dog"!


Comments

Anonymous said…
All four of your girls are so cute! I had my kids make their snowman facing toward the house instead of the road, so i could take their picture with it w/o going outside. How lame is that?! LOL Glad Marissa is feeling better!
Anonymous said…
I love it! It brings back memories when our girls were that little and all the fun things we did like that. Sheila, I can tell you are a scrapbooker... so am I! It was great talking to Jeremy today... it's been too long and we need to keep more in touch. Please let us know when you are in the area again.
Love,
Audrey Mihich
Anonymous said…
Hey girls, your great Aunt Pam,just loves the snowlady, wished that I could have been their to help!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later