Nana & Papa

Nana & Papa came out to visit us today. It always seems like our visits are way to short but we were glad to have them here! The girls were really excited to see them. I think as soon as they got here Myah asked Nana to play barbies with her. That seems to be her favorite thing to do right now!






  • After lunch, the guys played a little Tiger Woods on the Wii, I won't mention who won that! (Sorry dad)

  • Nana and the girls played barbies.

  • Then we had to show them Guitar Hero. The girls like to try and play, of course there are only a few songs and a few characters that they can even use on it. Jeremy and I like to play that after the girls go to bed and yes it is addicting even for me!

  • The girls put on a puppet show for me and Nana.

  • We had some cake and opened gifts!! Thanks for the gifts mom and dad!!


Thanks for coming out, we enjoy spending the day with you!








Here is Papa helping Makayla play Guitar Hero.....

Time for a show.....


Me & my girls!




Comments

Bob said…
Sounds like a lot of fun with the family. Your girls are adorable. Haley can already kick my butt on guitar hero, but she plays a lot! Wished we lived closer, Haley loves to play puppets and dolls!
Carla

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later