Happy Birthday!

It's hard to believe my baby is 4 today! We are so blessed to have her a part of our family. I really can't believe how fast times goes by. I was just telling Myah today about when she was born that it was on a Saturday and how everything worked out for all of our family coming to be a part of it. In some ways that seems like so long ago and in others it seems like it was just yesterday.
Myah has turned out to be such a special addition to our family. She is so lovable. She is always wanting to give us all hugs and kisses. In fact sometimes while we are sitting at the table eating dinner she jumps down and walks over to one of us and says I want to give you a hug, completely out of the blue. I hope she never stops doing that!!

Happy Birthday Myah we all love you very much!

These 2 do a great job at being the big sisters. They love their little sister!


Comments

Unknown said…
Happy Birthday, Myah!

I've got one of those huggable ones too. Z will often squiggle across the room just for a squeeze.

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later